Monday, November 9, 2015

Week 12 Growth Mindset

For this week's Growth Mindset challenge, I chose to look at some memes. (I really enjoy memes :D). As I was looking through the list this particular one caught my attention:

"Dream big... and dare to fail"
Source: MythFolklore Growth Mindset Memes

 Which was inspired by this poster:

"Dream big... and dare to fail poster"
Source: MythFolklore Growth Mindset Memes


Besides the fact that I found the meme funny, I could also relate to the actual quote. Usually when thinking about dreaming big, some people's initial thought is the success that could come with reaching their goals. However, it's not always easy to reach your dreams. There is a good chance that you may run into a bump in the road, make a mistake, or fail at something along the way. With dreaming big I think it's important that you dare and anticipate failing. What I took away from the poster is that, failing is what comes with the experience. No one is perfect and it's always good to learn from your mistakes. You can't expect to reach your dreams without hard work and a possible difficult journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment