Monday, November 9, 2015

Week 13 Growth Mindset

For this Growth Mindset, I chose to do the "Your Other Classes" challenge. Reading through the description for this challenge I automatically knew about what I wanted to talk about. And that is...my Microbiology class. This class has really kept me in check the whole semester. It's the class I'm struggling with the most since it is so much information and our grade comes from three tests. That's it. So every. test. counts. The reason it has been difficult for me is because I had not been sure how to study for this class. I'm much more of a visual learner so when all the information was handed to me I had to figure out how to make it into a way where I could effectively study and understand it. The tests are very different too. I feel like knowing the information front and back is imperative for this class. The challenge I've had, like I mentioned, is studying for it. I'm trying to make sure I figure out a good way to study for this class. That has been my learning curve. So, I guess the most exciting and stressful challenge I have had for this class is determining the best way to study.

"Studying for finals"
Flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment