Saturday, September 19, 2015

Famous Last Words for Week 4

This week was, and still is, quite stressful class wise. I just took the PCAT on Friday, and I have a test in Microbiology on Monday and a test for Organic Chemistry II on Tuesday. So, needless to say, I've been studying a lot. But, besides the stresses of my future and science classes, this week in this class I finally chose between the storybook and portfolio option for the class project. The option I decided to do was the portfolio. It took me a while to finally figure out what I wanted to do, as I kept bouncing back and forth between portfolio and storybook. I had ideas for both but I think the portfolio option will be the best choice for me personally! In regards to how I want to make my project, I think I'm going to have a themed portfolio. It will probably be a collection of love stories from a variety of units that I will read throughout the class. I'm really excited to see where my creativity will take me and to see how it will turn out at the end of the semester! I'm also very interested to see how my writing will improve. I think the revising multiple times for each storytelling will truly help me grow a little bit more as a writer. I'm also excited to read more stories that I've never read before! Also, since I got started on my portfolio by adding my first romance story I retold - Pyramus and Thisbe, I think that might be my best writing for this week since I got the opportunity to revise it and make some changes to it.

Cheers!


1 comment:

  1. Hello Christine,
    You have sure had a full week! How do you feel about your PCAT? I know when I left the MCAT I was numb and immediately drove to a restaurant in S. Oklahoma City called Los Desvelados to eat a sorta and forget it all. Do you have microbiology with Callaghan, if so I know exactly what you are going through. That test should really just be explained as a 175 question true or false test. Good luck and I hope you do fantastic!

    ReplyDelete