Friday, September 25, 2015

Thoughts about Comments

Personally, I love reading through the comments and seeing the constructive criticism people have left me on my stories. This is one of the most helpful things a person can do to help another person better their writing. I think often people are worried they may be offering too harsh of criticism so they try to point out more good than things that can be worked on (I do that sometimes, too)! However I think it's truly very important that we give our honest opinions. I know seeing what people like or didn't like, helps me look at my story from different perspectives than just my own. It opens my eyes to new ideas and new possibilities which I really enjoy. I think a way I could improve the comments i'm leaving for others is to take my own advice and be more constructive and try to balance the good with what I think could be better. I really have enjoyed reading everyone's stories though, it's great to see other's amazing creativity at work! I'm excited to have the chance to read new stories every week!

No comments:

Post a Comment