Monday, September 28, 2015

Week 5 Review

For this week's review post I decided to take something from this weeks announcements (which can be found here). The post that caught my attention was the under the Words of Wisdom section from yesterday, Sunday, September 27th. The words of wisdom was "The fuller the cup, the sooner the spill." And it came with a picture as well:

"Full Cup"
Source: MythFolklore Class Announcements 


The reason I chose this post besides the fact that I really enjoy quotes, is that I feel like I can relate to and understand what it's saying. Sometimes people try to cram in their schedules or certain things in their life in order to make room for something else, finish early, finish ahead of time or something of those sorts. I've done this too. However, I've found that it's really important to take a step back and separate things in a better manner rather than trying to do everything at once. It may sound good at the time, but it can definitely become extremely overwhelming. For this reason, I try to plan stuff out using a planner, notes, etc. so that I can leave space for other things and not have an over packed schedule. Planning things for me is really a life saver because it helps to keep my life in order and make it more calm.

No comments:

Post a Comment