Saturday, September 19, 2015

Week 4 Review

For this weeks review, I chose an item from the Thursday, September 17 daily announcement. The specific topic I'm choosing to talk about is the Field Guide to Procrastinators under the "fun and exploration" title. The link can be found here!

The picture that grabbed my attention when I was reading the announcements was this one:

Field Guide to Procrastinators Poster
Source: OUClassAnnouncements





I thought this picture was funny, relatable, and very true! If I had to choose which procrastinator type I am, it would probably have to be a mixture of The Sidetracker, The Internet Researcher, The List Maker, and The Napper! Whenever I'm procrastinating I can see myself doing any one of these things. I am, however, trying to be better about not procrastinating and instead getting things done early because I find that alleviates a lot of stress and gives me more time to myself that I don't feel as guilty about! I think I'm getting better at it. I remember in high school it was much worse, but college really taught me how awful it can get when I have assignments due and tests to study for all around the same time! So now, things have changed. Thanks college.

No comments:

Post a Comment